Āyurvēda is a clinically time-tested and comprehensive system of healthcare. A 'Life Science' born of the Vedas and the precursor to most systems of medicine and surgery in the world. It finds a relevance, has a scientific basis, has been aggressively researched upon and can contribute significantly to the varied medical and healthy lifestyle needs of the modern day. Latest advancements in modern diagnostic methods can seamlessly be interpreted and integrated into the clinical practice of Ayurveda. Its scientific temper and glorious history spanning few thousand years, position it as a link between the ancient, modern and future of medicine.
The Vedas proclaim जीवेम शरदः शतम् - 'Jeevēma Sharadah Shatam' meaning - 'Life' is meant to be lived for a Hundred Healthy Years!
The tenets of this science become the user manual to achieve this preset goal. Ayurveda being an independent system has specialised solutions to treat various categories of diseases that afflict the mind and body. Lifestyle diseases, chronic conditions like degenerative, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases and syndromes seemingly respond well to Ayurvedic protocols.
Though Ayurveda stands tall and scores many firsts throughout the history of medicine, it never fails to emphasise with clarity, the possibilities and limitations of managing any medical condition.
The human system is attuned to nature and quite obviously responds to natural remedies and methods discovered, understood, mastered, documented and professed by the Rishis of yore, the Vedic Scientists.
Thus here is a medical science that offers you a safer, clinically time-tested, cost-effective, scientific, natural yet modern system of Healthcare.
Prasīda is a unique clinical facility that represents the authenticity of South Indian Ayurvedic practice. We are a need-based, doctor-centric institution, dedicated to bringing Ayurveda closer to people who have conditions that require medical attention.
The concept of Day Care clinic has been planned keeping in mind the accessibility, travel time, cost effectiveness and benefit from a facility that makes Ayurveda a practical, simple and safer alternative to conventional care in Corporate Hospitals.
Clinical practice by reputed āyurvedāchāryas at Prasida is backed by more than seventeen years of presence in Calcutta. It has given the team sufficient impetus to develop and refine protocols that are both, geographically and demographically relevant.
A detailed health evaluation is followed by precise prescriptions for Internal medications, external therapies, Shōdhana Panchakarma, diet and lifestyle counselling with guidance on Yoga and Meditation techniques form the basis of practice at Prasida. Formulations from Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Kerala and other renowned pharmaceutical houses of Ayurvedic medicine add to the efficacy of prescriptions from Prasida.
Globally, newer Prasida Clinics with integrated Yoga and diagnostic facilities are planned and shall be established in near future.
To know more about Ayurveda or about possible solutions to manage your conditions that may require medical attention; contact us by email / phone or by filling the contact form on our website.
- Prasida Ayurveda Clinic is an authorised agency for Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala medicines.
- Prasida creates a Panchakarma facility at Raj Bhavan Calcutta, to treat the first family of West Bengal.
- Sri Tarun Gogoi, the Chief Minister of Assam, consults āyurvedachāryas at Prasida 2012.
- Most revered Vice Presidents of Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math, consult and undergo treatment programs at Prasida 2012.
- Mr Alfred Ford, great-grandson of Henry Ford the founder of Ford Motor Company, USA visits āyurvedachāryas at Prasida 2014.
- Prasida evolves unique therapy and internal medicine combinations to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis; effort translates into extremely encouraging results compared to allopathic immune-suppression based management of the same.
- IVDP Inter-Vertebral Disc Prolapse and chronic low back and associated neuromuscular and orthopaedic conditions effectively treated without a need for surgical intervention.
- Effective treatment of Type II diabetes and Insulin resistance conditions gives rise to newer avenues in treating metabolic disorders.
- Partial ACL - Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tear and allied conditions effectively managed with medications and external therapies.
- Grade 2 fibrosis of liver in a Hepatitis C positive individual shows complete reversal after about six months Ayurvedic care.
- Management techniques for AVN-Avascular Necrosis of Femoral head prove extremely effective even after long-term follow-up.
- Non-healing varicose ulcers successfully treated and photographically documented at Prasida.
- Bi-annual lecture series and consultations in Hollywood, Los Angeles, San Diego, Orlando and Alachua, USA. "Clinical Ayurveda and its integration with medical practice" through research and academic training. Classes, seminars, practical training workshops, field visits and discussions conducted and presented at Kanazawa Medical University, Kanazawa; Ayurveda Pratishtānam, Osaka; ENT Clinics, Moriguchi, and Kyōtõ, Japan. 2018
Devi Kripa Ayurveda Hospital
(Hospital with residential facility)
Dhanwantari Nagar, CN Puram (PO)
Palakkad, Kerala - 678005
Prasida Online Clinic